DVR-007 DOA

007Guy

Reaction score
First off, great site; very helpful.

Here's my story. I read the FAQs, choose the DVR-007, and bought from estore009. Waited patiently, and it arrived today. Great! Slotted in a Class 10 32GB card, plugged it into the car, powered it up and got nothing - blank screen, no reaction to any buttons, and simply a glowing red light for the charge indicator. So I left it to charge some more, and then tried a different card. Same result. Hit the reset button multiple times to no avail. Dead On Arrival, or so it seems.

Anybody else experience this, or know a solution? I've emailed estore009 asking for advice too, but all opinions welcome.

Thanks.

Try taking out the battery for about as minute, then put it back in, then turn the cam on. It might reset it that way. A similar thing happened with my DVR-207.

Thanks for the reply. Alas the 007 doesn't have a removable battery. That said the problem is now solved. I just kept trying to reset it until it finally booted properly, which took numerous attempts. I'm just pleased I don't have to send it back!

Back