DVR-207GS *Please Help*

Yersina

Reaction score
Hello!

I bought this camera because of the recommendations from the earlier model. It is my first camera and I am very pleased other than once major thing: The video is EXTREMELY choppy. Every half-second there is a stutter in the video capturing. There is no stutter in the audio at all.

I am using a class 10 32gb card and I believe the recommended settings on the 207 page (I will check in the morning, they might have defaulted). Is there anyone that has this camera and found it to work better another way? Of the videos I have seen I am surprised I cannot get mine to look nearly as good.

Thank you!

Copy the file to your PC does it still stutter on playback?

If it does try a Class4 or Class6 memory card and see how it goes

That is where I noticed the stutter was on playback on the pc. I will try a class 4 that I have today. Thank you for the recommendation!

Also, try viewing the video directly through a card reader, without using the card in the cam itself.

I play mine back by using the card reader slot on my tower. If I play it back with the VLC player, it get some stuttering. If I play it back with the Windows player, it plays fine.

Back