Eclipse outruns tractor trailer

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
A true exhibition of power, noise and driving skills learned from playing video games.

:)

I heard the exhaust noise, but it sounded like it was on the other side of the highway, going the other direction....until the car popped up on my right fender.

:rolleyes: There is risks worth taking, and then there is stupid.

I think that is an Mitsubishi eclipse?

I had one run under my trailer, 24 years ago. Turned it into a instant convertible, and the driver died. He was driving the same way.

Probably youthful exuberance, and ignorance? This driver was probably under 20. If he had been 25 or older, he probably would have been flipping me off as he passed me.
Over 35? Would have been leaning on the horn.

At least he had the speed for it. I got to drive a modded turbo version of that Eclipse when I was young, fun stuff. I liked the turbo blow off sound when shifting :D I'm glad I didn't have such a fast car when I was young though, with all the dumb stuff I did. Glad dash cams weren't around in the 90's when I first started driving. Now everyone is on youtube for every little dumb mistake :cool:

This wasn't a mistake. It was intentional. It actually worked the way he hoped. If he became one with that guardrail, he would claim it was a 'mistake', or the 'big truck cut me off!!!!'

Better to show up on youtube, than have to show up in court. :)

Back