Eprance 0805

Escher64

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I'm having problems using the E-prance software to view footage from my dash cam. Firstly the video footage does not run smoothly, it's stop start all the time but if I play it back direct through the laptop using the tv/video programme it plays fine. And second, I can't view the gps info in the other window (see pic). Any help would be greatly appreciated.20180924_171916.jpg

Try other viewing programs. Registrator viewer is excellent if it supports your cam, but develppment with it has ended. DashCamViewer isn't free but the developer is here on DCT and updates it regularly for different cams and features- I think he has a time-limited free trial version. All Windows viewers tend to be crappy, try VLC player instead, though it might not support your GPS.

Whatever you use, be sure it's the latest version and check for updates regularly.

Phil

Are you playing videos directly from the camera attached his USB or are you coping the videos to your PC first and playing from the PC?

Try other viewing programs. Registrator viewer is excellent if it supports your cam, but develppment with it has ended. DashCamViewer isn't free but the developer is here on DCT and updates it regularly for different cams and features- I think he has a time-limited free trial version. All Windows viewers tend to be crappy, try VLC player instead, though it might not support your GPS.

Whatever you use, be sure it's the latest version and check for updates regularly.

Phil
Taken your advice and tried dash cam viewer. Works perfect thank.

Back