Extension/Longer rear cable for mini 0906

cool_kuba

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I am looking for Extension or longer rear cable mini 0906.
I need ~1m more because I decided to route rear cable on the floor to avoid airbags and I couldn't hide the cable all the way. I tried contacting manufacturer without any success.
Does anybody know the name of the the rear camera connector so I could search for alternatives?

you won't find an alternative cable that works, try sending a message to @kevin666
[/QUOT=
you won't find an alternative cable that works, try sending a message to @kevin666
Hi jokiin, I notice you are seen as a well know member. Hopefully you can help me! I am after a replacement cable for the rear camera (0906), would you know where I could source one from? I am in Australia, and the ones I have located through eBay do not post to Australia. I have been trying to contact Mini support without any success.. Cheers

if it's a replacement cable you'll need their one, it's specific to the product, who have you contacted to try and buy it?

Hi jokiin, thanks for your response.
Out of the 3 sites offering the replacement cable, I only actually queried one of them (www.comb.org.uk) to as why they didn't post to Australia and the reason being exuberant postage costs. I believe the other 2 sites were also in the UK. I have been trying to contact the mini support email for well over 6 months now (had a previous issue) without success like they have disappeared off the planet.
Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D mini0906 11
G mini0906 54
N mini0906 28
Back