Face editing: Japanese biker tricks internet into thinking he is a young woman

If they make a game i could play again, i would use voice changer to sound like a little girl, but i am of course not going to put a camera on myself while i play, but might do a fish in a bowl or something.
Back when i played a lot i noticed that if u used a female character, some people had a very hard time being bested by a "girl", so i want to run with that as it was pretty funny.

"AI" is such now that you can make vids of anyone doing anything which will withstand the deepest scrutiny from anyone anywhere :eek: It's only a matter of time before the technology becomes more affordable/accessible and the internet becomes flooded with it :cry:

It hardly bears thinking about when you consider all the possibilities...

Phil

you could do a lot of fun with it, but you could do far more horrible dangerous stuff with it too.
Double edged sword dangling over our heads like some ancient Greek king ( Dionysius )

"AI" is such now that you can make vids of anyone doing anything which will withstand the deepest scrutiny from anyone anywhere :eek: It's only a matter of time before the technology becomes more affordable/accessible and the internet becomes flooded with it :cry:

Phil
The fact that it is now possible means that everyone can deny any video of them, real or fake, and the court has to accept their word that it is fake; so your possibilities to worry about are people getting away with things rather than people being incorrectly accused and punished.

Phil
yep, check out the Tom Cruise deepfake for a good example of that

Apartment managers used to use Polaroid cams to document damage from previous tenants who'd moved out because there could be no claims made that the photos were altered as that was impossible. Videotape was also hard to alter. A reversion of technology may have to happen to get incontrovertible video evidence. It ain't like 'photoshop' where forensic experts can show imperfections in the technique of alteration to prove faking; this stuff can now be done with perfection leaving no trace behind to discover and question. It will become commonplace and ot will be used to destroy lives :cry:

Phil

Back