Fake looking Itronics with display and looking better

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad (the best dashcam in the world!)
AnyShoot dual camera car camera recorder car dvr dashcam

The triangle famous form factor of Itronics dash cam received in China:
- dual camera
- monitor
- 16 LEDs :lol:
- HDMI out ( I don't understand for what is good an HDMI out on a dashcam. Why wasting money on such never used connector?)
- looking better (just for the bling-bling fans)
- $66 price
- and a name: Anyshoot. (why not Itronicshoot?) :lol:

And based on the screenshots, the resolutions are fantastic, something with 2.66 Aspect Ratio, almost like at the cinema:
1920x720 (Steven Spielberg cinema mode I can say) and 1280x400 (James Cameron Ultra 3.2 Wide AR - cinema mode I can say) :lol:

Who TF are making this chinese software? How can be so stupid to ruin a camera with such menu resolutions? If not ruined by the recording quality.

When I see a dual camera like this I am just thinking why the chinese not claiming the camera to be 3D? Recording two videos from such camera you can make some 3D video if you are lucky with the angles and using some video editor.

enjoy,
Mtz

PS: if this thread is not OK here, please move it to the correct area, but after some Itronics reseller guys will read it. :lol:

Attachments

• Anyshoot1.jpg
    Anyshoot1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 407
  • Anyshoot2.jpg
    Anyshoot2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 407
  • Anyshoot3.jpg
    Anyshoot3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 407
Great find Mtz. I'm sure we will be seeing more cameras influenced by the Itronics design.

The menus are the standard ones that come with Novatek cameras so that is my guess on what processor it is running.

DashCamMan said:
Great find Mtz. I'm sure we will be seeing more cameras influenced by the Itronics design.

you know you're successful in your design by how many knockoffs you can find :)

I'll be in HK for the electronics shows in 6 weeks time, I'm sure I'll see many new (often weird) designs there, never fail to see something new

Wow!
1. When is that "Fair"?
2. Will be very nice for everybody if you will open a thread about this and posting pictures and writing some information you want. On youtube there is a man called Charbax which are doing a lot of clips when he is going to that Chinese and HK fair, but is about Android.
Will be very nice if you will do the same but with pictures.

DashCamMan said:
The menus are the standard ones that come with Novatek cameras so that is my guess on what processor it is running.
Again, Novatek is not so bad, but used by poor producers with zero knowledge about firmware.

For example at this mounting design I never understand why is so long? It must be very short and the distance from suction cup to the bottom of the dashcam to be smallest as possible so user can mount the camera in the most upper position. Also for this light weight daschams is not needed such big suction cups.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
Wow!
1. When is that "Fair"?
2. Will be very nice for everybody if you will open a thread about this and posting pictures and writing some information you want. On youtube there is a man called Charbax which are doing a lot of clips when he is going to that Chinese and HK fair, but is about Android.
Will be very nice if you will do the same but with pictures.

enjoy,
Mtz

they start April 11th, there's several shows over a period of a few weeks, we are at all of them

never seen Charbax before, really unbelievable how much interest there is in some of things he videos, amazing

These factory tour videos are amazing! Here I found one that shows production of DVR-027 or something very similar.

AleksGK said:
These factory tour videos are amazing! Here I found one that shows production of DVR-027 or something very similar.

That's a good find, very interesting thanks :)

Yeah, that is just another Charbax movie made in China.

enjoy,
Mtz

AleksGK said:
Here I found one that shows production of DVR-027 or something very similar.
BTW check this video around 4:30 - on the same assembly line (room) two guys seem to assemble F500L

Mtz said:
Yeah, that is just another Charbax movie made in China.

enjoy,
Mtz

I'm really surprised at the amount of interest shown in some of these videos he has, I've been in hundreds of factories, have taken thousands of photos over the years and some video if anything interesting, I wouldn't have thought some of the things he has video of would interest so many people, really surprising

Back