First dash cam - V1 - Terrible video

you can always move the Rexing to your rear window, this is quite common when upgrading and dont bother too much with the stealth aspect.
And as a multi dashcam user for years i can assure you that by far the most memorable moments will be captured by your front camera.

The Viofo is superior to the Rexing in every way. I seem to recall some modding done to the Rexing in Russia but I don't visit their forums much due to Google Translate not working well with their language and mine together :( Even with firmware modding it's not going to catch up with the Viofo because Rexing uses the IMX323 sensor while the Viofo V3 uses the IMX335- a much better sensor. But the OP already has the Rexing so it is a moot point unless he can get a refund and wishes to do that.

Phil

google translate dont work well with any language, i some times select a danish page and ask for it in English, and then laugh my head off over what google come up with.
Same with speech recognition, yesterday i wanted to text " i am at your door in 1 minute" to my little sister, google assistant heard "die in one minute" and i was dictating nice and easy in as good English i can muster, which are not terribly bad if i say so myself.
So just ditched that txt and hooted my horn when i was at her door instead.

Back