Found the lowest price for LB100!!

As I replied before, Astrobile.com have been offered pretty cheaper price than ebay.

I could get discounted price from them.

Livue LB-100 can be good deal too.

Astrobile is the same seller like the lightnspace ebay seller. Same company.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
Astrobile is the same seller like the lightnspace ebay seller. Same company.

enjoy,
Mtz
An unfortunate website name lost in translation. Astro Bile? Might as well call it Projectile Vomit .com lol

They appear to have a promotion running with a free "constant power cable" ("similar function as power magic PRO").

Anyone have the full specs on that power cable?

I don't think that "constant power cable" named T-Power (which is expensive) is for free. Is some advertising trick, but not to cheat people, is just made in some strange way when translating from korean to english.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
I don't think that "constant power cable" named T-Power (which is expensive) is for free. Is some advertising trick, but not to cheat people, is just made in some strange way when translating from korean to english.

enjoy,
Mtz
The T-Power is something completely different, that's a back up battery.

What they were including was a connection kit for hard wiring, but it seems like it was a one day thing because they removed it from the site. They were throwing it in with the camera

Haha!

I know the site own same seller with lightnspace ebay seller.

I wanted to say just price for only LB100 :D

another recommendation for astrobile/lightnspace. Seller is very good at answering questions promptly.

pprut said:
another recommendation for astrobile/lightnspace. Seller is very good at answering questions promptly.
Have to recommend the guy too. I got my camera in just over 4 days direct from Korea to NYC for $103 all-in. I don't know how the guy does it but thanks buddy!

Hardwired said:
pprut said:
Have to recommend the guy too. I got my camera in just over 4 days direct from Korea to NYC for $103 all-in. I don't know how the guy does it but thanks buddy!

4 day? hmm..

I got this 3 days after. :D

Good seller and reliable.

massimopal said:
4 day? hmm..

I got this 3 days after. :D

Good seller and reliable.

Well I forgot to mention that it was over a weekend and it was at the door before 9 am :D

I can confirm that no duties or taxes were charged on the purchase/delivery to the US.

And I tried the camera out yesterday, the image quality is SPECTACULAR. Crystal clear even with my windshield needing cleaning. This thing is amazing

Back