G1W Firmware

My G1W arrived today with 2013.05237.01 firmware, works well
This answers my question in the other thread, and it's obvious that there is at least two differences between the 20130527 and 20131017 firmware.

I edited the titles to include the firmware version that I have.

Last edited:
And the differences are? :)

Regards
Duke

Didn't see #266

Saw it now

Regards
Duke

Last edited:
Latest firmware for G1W I received from Wesley is: 2014.0104.01
Can be downloaded from any mirror from this link.

hrHUVpl.jpg

There was a thread about flashing a Shadow firmware to certin G1Ws. I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have it on hand and the curious bug has got the best of me. For the sake of sicence how can I tell if I have a G1W that is Flashable

On the G1W unit we sell, one can flash compatible firmware by renaming the firmware file to "FWGT300" .

Just flashed my G1WH with the 2014.0108 firmware I downloaded from the link in the G1W article on dashcamtalk and it changed the language to Russian. :) Thanks to those Russian language classes in my primary school, I managed to change it back, all good. :)

On the G1W unit we sell, one can flash compatible firmware by renaming the firmware file to "FWGT300" .
While i have bought my VicoVation devices off of you. I bought my G1W before of eStore before I found SpyTec. I wish i would had because you seem to sell the 15MB version. Mine is the 12MB version, has a green board, and has firmware version 2013.0925.01

Edit Now i remember why i wanted to update again. I was hoping the update would fix the way locked files are saved.

Last edited:
Back