Garnin 66W - Transferring Videos

EdW77

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

I installed a 66W a few days ago and overall like the camera so far. I do have a couple of questions, if I may:

-- What resolution to some of you find to be the best, as far as not taking up a huge amount of file save, but also good quality?
-- I see how to trim videos and export them to my iphone photos folder, however the video sizes for even just a few minutes are way beyond what can typically be e-mail'ed to either myself or someone else (in the range of 150MB for just a few minutes, which seems to be about the minimum for trimming videos in the app). Can anyone tell me how to get exported videos that are that size that are on my phone to someone else.
-- I loaded my SD card on my PC and see that the raw videos are actually in 1 minute segments. If something were to happen where I wanted to put a couple of one minute segments together, is there easy to use software that I can do that with?

Thank you for your time and thoughts!

I just use a simple editor like Windows Movie Maker to stitch together segments. The rest of your questions don't apply to me since I do not use smartphones. I pull the SD cards and download to my PC.

Back