Gearbest G90 problem

Thx first unit (broken) I apply some transparent stiker on the dotted area. And I mount the camera with no issues.

But the 2nd one. I bought. It won't work on the sticker thing. I mount it directly on the dotted area without sticker and it work like charm.

When I had to place a GPS plate than some vaseline to mount it. I'm wondering how did you mount it directly on the black dotted area without it falling off?

When I had to place a GPS plate than some vaseline to mount it. I'm wondering how did you mount it directly on the black dotted area without it falling off?

Buy any transparent sticker. Apply it on dotted area.mount it and See if it works.

Thx first unit (broken) I apply some transparent stiker on the dotted area. And I mount the camera with no issues.
But the 2nd one. I bought. It won't work on the sticker thing. I mount it directly on the dotted area without sticker and it work like charm.

You should asked the seller to let you keep the old mount (and of course) to send you another cam+ a new mount. Time is money for the seller ...and for the customer too.

Back