Git1 Problems.

ljw2k

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem with my new Git1 which arrived today from Gearbest.

I hold it until it powers on it beeps 3 times and all I see is a white screen. and 1 Red LED on the front of the camera. The odd occasion it boots into the menu but very rare.

I have tried 1.30/1.20/1.10/1.08 firmware all the same result after the firmware has gone through its process Green Blinking led on the front it goes a solid Red and the top Led Red and the back blinking Red with a White blank screen.

I then turn the camera off remove the Micro SD card and hold the power button for 4 seconds and same scenario white screen and solid RED LED on front, will not go into the menu or display what the camera is seeing.

If I use the final Cam app and enable Wi-Fi on the camera I see the image on my phone but the screen on the Git1 is White.

Motion Detect and G-Sensor are also Off all other default values.

My middle name is LUCKY the last camera I purchased (0806) had a bad focus issue .........I knew I should have purchased local as it's going to be a ball ache now with Gearbest to send back for a refund or a replacement.

I lost out last time only had a $20 refund and it will definitely test my ability to breath.

Sorry to hear that, I have replied your PM, wish this will be solved soon.

yeah they're the worst when it comes to returns, credits etc
I made my first and last buy from gearbest! Duh! I forgot! Even their website is not user-friendly!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Many have tried to do PayPal claim and failed as the item got delivered so a warranty issue, It is uneconomical to send anything back to China cost a fortune.

Many have tried to do PayPal claim and failed as the item got delivered so a warranty issue, It is uneconomical to send anything back to China cost a fortune.
All true! But Ebay/pay pal are better than gearbest at customer service.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xmyladylostx Git1 11
T Git1 7
M Git1 8
M Git1 4
Z Git1 19
Back