GIVOE and Jerome Zhan

Kiwi2013

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
After finding the last two messages in my email from the supplier GIVOE in regards to the Fake MIni 0803 sent by Jerome Zhan who I also was told in emails no longer works for the company I am no impressed. This has been going on for 3 months since I ordered two of these cameras which turned out to be unreliable and in the words of a tech I had look at them clearly FAKE.

But this takes the piss. I have an insurance claim going through for damage to a vehicle resulting from a melt down one these units. The credit card company refunded me based on the fake report and lack of response to them from the vendor.

Now I got this joke to involve the Police.

GIVOE Sale
2014-09-07 18:13:08
Even we will call our police to make up case, because the order amount already more than 1,000 RMB.

GIVOE Sale
2014-09-07 18:12:12
Did you often missed my message?
I know you are the good man, not the cheater, I very hope so.
Or you will be publiced to our all sellers black list forever, your name, phone, address, all in high rish list, you might not buy anything from Ali forever.
I waiting for your response before Sep. 30th.
GIVOE Sale
2014-08-23 19:38:38
My friend, did you receive my message?
You can't only refuse the payment and let's in big lost, I know you are the good man.
Very urgently waiting for your response.
There is many methods to slove your problem without refuse the payment.
Jerome Zhan
2014-08-12 20:21:38
Hello ,
I am the manager of Jerome, so sorry to tell you that he already left our company.
I will follow your case myself, very pleasure to know about you.
There is need time to check your message, can you wait more 1-2 business days?
I apologize that my colleague can't solve your problem quickly and acceptable, hope your understanding and give me one chance to save our fault.
I will contact you again soon.
Best regarding,
Steven

I thought of this as a trusted vendor (GIVOE) given the good reports and dealing with in the past this, now I am not so sure when you get threats.

I have an insurance claim going through for damage to a vehicle resulting from a melt down one these units.

Sorry to hear of your predicament. You had fire damage to your vehicle caused by a fake Mini 0803? Was it actually a GS608?

No idea all we know is it overheated and caused damage. Not really a predicament the Credit Card company reversed the transaction although its cost a couple hundred more dollars for the insurance excess to fix what was damaged. Expecting me to send them back to the vendorat my own cost who are they trying to kid.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nuxator Owner Feedback on Vendors 1
Back