GPS icon

lacibaci

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would it be possible to change GPS indication? The way it is now it's really difficult to tell whether you have a lock or not. (Red icon vs. Green)

Red icon - no lock.
Green icon - locked.

I think it's the easiest solution. Or am I wrong?

I am saying it is hard to see whether the icon is green or red. Maybe if it was put down to the black bar where the power icon is. The power icon is kind of useless since there is a dedicated LED on top.

Would it be possible to change GPS indication? The way it is now it's really difficult to tell whether you have a lock or not. (Red icon vs. Green)
You don't need to care about GPS indication on GC. The locking GPS speed is very fast (one of fastest GPS locking dashcam I ever have). Unlike mini series: 0903, 0806...you don't have to care about it. Set and forget: this is what it purpose to be.
PS: you can carry memory card to your computer and check video after you go to home.

I am saying it is hard to see whether the icon is green or red. Maybe if it was put down to the black bar where the power icon is. The power icon is kind of useless since there is a dedicated LED on top.

will look at that

Back