Greetings from the Philly area

jcbvr76

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey folks... just joined as I'm looking at replacing my ancient Powerucc Panorama II/S dashcam. Lots of good stuff here. Actually thought I was a member already from a long time ago, but I guess not. Glad to be here

Welcome to the forum jcbvr76

Yeah we got a lot of shelves to look on here, though it is still only a fraction of the total market, but there are also a lot of stuff that are not worthy of your money.
And for sure a lot of things better than that pod powerucc panorama 2/s

Welcome to the forum jcbvr76

Yeah we got a lot of shelves to look on here, though it is still only a fraction of the total market, but there are also a lot of stuff that are not worthy of your money.
And for sure a lot of things better than that pod powerucc panorama 2/s
Hey! That Panorama was state of the art back in 2016/17 when I first got it. But it is time for a change. Looking at the VIOFO A128 Pro Duo to have a rear cam as well...

A rear cam are a good idea if you are in a 1 plate state, then if it are in the back you have a chance with the rear camera after the oncoming car have passed by.
Here is me testing the viofo A139 camera on a rainy day so not that much light to go around, but both the from 1440p sensor and the rear 1080p do alright.

Here at Danish highway speeds of 80 km/h

Back