GS 9000 Records just for about 30 seconds??

Bob H

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi,
Help needed for an old "fella".
My new GS 9000 will record for about 30 seconds, stops and then after a while records again for the same time.
What do I need to change please. The manual (?), whilst in English, might as well still be in Chinese/Russian!
Thanks,
Bob H.

Thank you jokiin. Yes that is the answer, thanks again. I'm guessing that these cameras are meant for screening moving things and to have "motion dection" on saves the battery and file space. You solved my query and now I know a little more.
Bought the camera as a "boys toy" and now am waiting for the Lunar New Year holiday to finish for Geekbuying to replace a non-functioning car charger adapter, presently operates solely from the battery!!!
Regards,
Bob H.

the charger may (should) have a fuse in the nose of it, have you had a look to see if it's ok?

Problem is that at the first operation of the camera the car charger adapter fell to bits. The plastic cap, small metal tip and the fuse all fell out. The charger seems to be a cheap way of doing the job as it seems to be just "push" fits for the plastic cap (I've seen better (proper) ways to do it). I glued the cap on and the next usage resulted in the next section, a metal surround coming adrift, complete with the other parts, which lodged in the car outlet and shortcircuited the outlet. Well impressed with Tronsmart!!! I have still to receive any comment, or resupply, from Geekbuying, but presume the holiday period is the reason for the delay.
Thanks again for your help.
Bob H.

Attachments

• car charger.jpg
    car charger.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2
Hello, @Bob H we have finished our holiday. Please sent me your order number, I can also help. Also you can email to after_arrival@geekbuying.com. They will also answer you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Back