GS1000 how to change bitrate mode ?

elighter

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hey everyone,

Car dvr(gs1000) with constant bit rate mode, the recording quality under should be. When I have much difference comparison with other camera Mini 0801.

Is it possible to modify the software by the hardware(Ambarella A2S60) is the same?

A vehicle with a top speed of 100mph with a 60mph limit similar. :)

Firmware : https://www.dropbox.com/s/wipdfz5lj7pjoax/SM5E5HGB.130509.V1.bin

Attachments

• bit-rate-comparision.JPG
    bit-rate-comparision.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 10
can you edit your firmware file, very unlikely

can you update, maybe

it would appear you have a Samoon model and there are many firmware versions for these around, you might find something better for your product, there are some Samoon models around that have 12Mbit recording, as it seems you have the original firmware (the one you linked to yes?) then you have the option to roll back if you have issues

raises an interesting point though, the 0801 has random issues with recycling, I wonder if part of their problem is from using variable bitrate rather than constant

can you edit your firmware file, very unlikely

can you update, maybe

it would appear you have a Samoon model and there are many firmware versions for these around, you might find something better for your product, there are some Samoon models around that have 12Mbit recording, as it seems you have the original firmware (the one you linked to yes?) then you have the option to roll back if you have issues

raises an interesting point though, the 0801 has random issues with recycling, I wonder if part of their problem is from using variable bitrate rather than constant

Change the bitrate mode or raise the value of bitrate improves the image quality. But how? Hex.out and strings.out started with extracting files, but there are many parameters.

There are successful examples but does not include step-by-step instructions.

@ dashingthrusnow

ITB-100HD topic useful but insufficient description.

Back