GS6000 A5S20

mdaweb

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, I just bought a GS6000 DVR Camera with GPS Logger + Ambarella A5S30 Memory + G-Sensor + 256M + Built-in Full HD, someone in the forum uses this model?

[] '

mdaweb :D

Hi mdaweb,

Most of the GS6000's come with the A2S60. So there is very little information on the A5S30 versions. The only reputable place I could find this camera is Shenzhen Saddle on Aliexpress. They have the GS6000 A5S30 version for $188.

Really any information you can share on the camera would be greatly appreciated ;)

Ok, was in Shenzhen Saddle AliExpress, I bought the GS6000 A5S30 has not arrived yet, I'll get to do the tests and post the results here on the forum.

Thanks mdaweb. Looking forward to your review. You are likely one of the first who purchased this camera.

Yes, please post an update when you can, especially some night video in HD for example of capabilities.

Hello everyone,

First impression on the GS6000, the GPS does not work, came in faulty usb connector, the connector of the camera came missing the 2 screws, the battery does not hold charge, ends fast, image sharpness is okay, but she seems to float I believe that this defective in image stabilizer, will post a video on Youtube. I did not like!! seems fake. :oops: :(

Hello Guys, where can I find DirectUSB for GS6000 with A5S20 processor? DirectUSB_Setup_a2s_20090721 found this but does not work.

Hello, I need schema connector GS6000 my gps only works when connected directly to the camera, he was placed in the holder and not recognized by the camera, I think I must have some wrong wire in glass holder.

Tank´s

Back