GS6000 A7 video speed problem

Rsvp

Reaction score
Country
United States
Received new cam 3/14/14, last week.
Problem 1: Upside down video. Nancy suggested I change the RegistratorViewer .MOV setting and that corrected the problem.
Problem 2: When playing a recorded video, the player will run slow and then normal speed and then slower again. It will stop for a couple seconds and then continues the above process all over again. (Choppy video)
Nancy suggested I ask the question here.
Quicktime Player played my video (streaming video) without the constant starting and stopping of video.

My system is Win Vista and memory / graphic's card is not the problem.
Samoon 3H2F GS6000 A7 DASH CAM, recording at 1920x1080P30fps.
60Hz setting (USA) and battery shows fully charged.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Rich

Last edited:
Received new cam 3/14/14, last week.
Problem 1: Upside down video. Nancy suggested I change the RegistratorViewer .MOV setting and that corrected the problem.
Problem 2: When playing a recorded video, the player will run slow and then normal speed and then slower again. It will stop for a couple seconds and then continues the above process all over again. (Choppy video)
Nancy suggested I ask the question here.
Quicktime Player played my video (streaming video) without the constant starting and stopping of video.

My system is Win Vista and memory / graphic's card is not the problem.
Samoon 3H2F GS6000 A7 DASH CAM, recording at 1920x1080P30fps.
60Hz setting (USA) and battery shows fully charged.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Rich

You probably ought to install the codec pack for good play back. Without it good luck playing anything properly.

Why not set it to the max resolution which comes out really well. File size goes from 230mb per 1 minute to 272mb per 1 minute but well worth setting it to the max resolution.

Back