gs9000 "missing time"

gs9000cologne

Reaction score
hello,
looking at the recordings i noticed that often there was, up to 3 seconds, time / recordings missing.
It seemed that the image "jumps". The camera was permanently on, but the recording was always interrupted..
Can somesone explains this or help?

Are you sure you are using a real class 10 SD card?
In my DVR-027 there would be a huge gap (about 4 seconds) when using a class 4 card.

Also when my GS8000 would get hot sometimes before it froze the image would jump and have double vision in the video, but i don't know if the 9000 has heat issues like the 8000 did.

hello,
thanx for your quick response.
I have looked it up and noticed that i have only a class 6 sd micro card 32gb

I do not know the 8000.
i am writing from Germany .
Dashcams are just beginning to become popular here.
So there are not too many people i could ask.
Maybe the size of your card is too big?
I was told that the controller of 9000 could only handle up to 32gb.

gs9000cologne said:
I have looked it up and noticed that i have only a class 6 sd micro card 32gb
I would give a Class 10 card a try. I use Sandisk Brand. Some users here use Samsung. I have herd Transcend is OK but never used them

Class 10 Micro Sandisk cards have Ultra written on them and the card are like a light red and silver
Samsung and Transcend have a little number 10 on the card

With a DashCam having to write files constantly or delete and write constantly having a slower class card might be slowing this process down and the camera has to stop recording for a second or two to start a new file on the card.

It should be that is the same brand card i used in my GS800.
Try formatting the card in camera if still having issues make sure any sort of motion detection is off.
The DVR-027 i have has Gaps where it looses about 1 second of footage this is the way the DVR-027 is built though. I wonder if anyone with a GS9000 can chime in to help. It makes it tough for me to be able to help because i don't own a GS9000

Back