GS90C ???

Ok, I found the answer. The seller is verified and sells genuine product.

blackview is shenzhen dome dashcam brand,shenzhen dome is dashcam and sport camera manufacturer,blackview is established by DOME tech.The GS90C some people call blackview GS90C and other people call DOME GS90C.

Yes,blackview GS90c's share is similar with the blackview G90,but G90 uses ambarella A7LA30 and GS90C uses A7LA70.
Buy the way, many people call DOME G90,and we call blackview G90,but they are the same thing.

Thank you very much for the info. I order it and will let you know when I get it. Hope it will have new firmware, I will share it.

Hi! I wan't buy DOME G90C (A7LA70)! Tell please in what of online stores I could get it that it were guaranteed original and genuine product, but not fake?!
And in what a difference between the G90C models and G90-7s?
And why boxes (photos are given below), if in them the same dashcams differ with of dashcams?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Tell please in what of online stores I could get it that it were guaranteed original and genuine product, but not fake?!

I have 3 G90-7S/GS90C from GearBest (not all in the same car :D), $85.99 using the code DG7SLG
Until now, the ones from GearBest have worked perfectly. The parcels arrived super fast (with normal postage). If I'll need to buy another one I'll buy from GearBest without hesitation.

Hi! I wan't buy DOME G90C (A7LA70)! And in what a difference between the G90C models and G90-7s?
I don't think there is one

And why boxes (photos are given below), if in them the same dashcams differ with of dashcams?
Among the 3 dashcams, two have black boxes and a third one, blue. They are only different batches. There is a label on the box with a time stamp.

Last edited:
Many thanks for the answer! I too decided to buy on gearbest!
At the price of $85,99 gps-module are included?

Last edited:
At the price of $85,99 gps-module are included?
Yes, the GPS module is included
xpXfEb333HTKkOie

Back