Hard Braking

DJ70

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR900X Plus-2CH, DR900S-2CH.
With v.1.007 firmware Hard Braking alerts currently seem fixed at 8mph. I'm fairly sure I did see some sensitivity setting for this (& acceleration & cornering) somewhere but can't recall whether it was a different firmware or app version but now I can't find it again.

It would be usefull to be able to adjust it.

Anyone know where this sensitivity setting is?

It's "System -> Reckless driving unit -> Hard braking"

Sounds logical, though I don't have that. Maybe it's different in Oz?

All I have is the option to switch it on or off, no sensitivity settings.

I know I've seen it somewhere, but where? :unsure:

Attachments

• Clipboard.png
    Clipboard.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 5
I just checked with the most recent DR900X Plus firmware version v1.009 and the most recent BlackVue Viewer for Windows / Mac (v3.13), you can set the speed value for the items in the "System > Reckless driving" section.

1664034955083.png

Last edited:
When you say app I assume you mean PC Viewer, and I do have that version. The lastest app is 3.35, which I did try, but as Blackvue decided to remove the password saving function in that version I am staying with 3.34.
I did have firmware 1.009 but due to an issue whereby Live View wouldn't display (see my other thread) I reverted to 1.007 where it does work.
I knew I'd seen the sensivity slider, so it must have been in the brief period I had 1.009.

Now all I need is for Blackvue to fix the Live View issue in 1.009 and I can again try that for the adjustments I'd like.

Firmware compatibility? No two DR900X-Plus are alike. You've got the unit that refuses to cooperate. You should had asked for the unit that cooperates all the time. To the little kid that has everything but won't share. BlackVue's answer, "it ain't broke so we don't fix it". Please send it to us, we will break it for you! Oh! it did work perfectly fine when we sent it to you, so you must have broken it. Sorry, you've voided the warranty.
Do you want to purchase another one or its older or newest sibling? If it does not work, take it up with the delivery service, it's out of our hands.

Back