Hardware kit & wifi setup

Sm@

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi,
waiting hardware kit, should know if this is correct:
wanting to connect the wm1 permanently, but without using the parking function or relying on the circuit that disconnects the power from the battery, in a nutshell as if I had the cable powered by a cigarette lighter, just combine red and yellow and connect everything to a fuse acc ?

it's possible change name of wifi without have connection problem?
i try to make then have a loop connect/disconnect (i do not if the cause was home wifi auto connect)

Thank you

Because do not speak english very well, attached jpg to explain better, sorry.

Attachments

• VHk4 mod.jpg
    VHk4 mod.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
Update
"it's possible change name of wifi without have connection problem?
i try to make then have a loop connect/disconnect (i do not if the cause was home wifi auto connect)"
Solved, i remake again one time and now work fine !
Waiting, info about custom hardkit wire ..... greetings from Italy

Because do not speak english very well, attached jpg to explain better, sorry.
Yes, this will work. Parking mode wont' work (as you stated) and it will also bypass the low voltage cutoff feature (so make you your tapping into an ACC fuse).

Reactions: Sm@
waiting hardware kit, should know if this is correct:
wanting to connect the wm1 permanently, but without using the parking function or relying on the circuit that disconnects the power from the battery, in a nutshell as if I had the cable powered by a cigarette lighter, just combine red and yellow and connect everything to a fuse acc ?
Connect everything properly and do not turn on the parking mode in the DVR menu and everything will work fine.

Hi, thank for reply.
In this way only the parking mode will be excluded, but not the 12/5 volt converter and the circuit that monitors the battery voltage, right? If yes so, that's not what I want.
I want like to use cigar cable but whitout
flying wires and fuse protection.
Nice day

Back