Hardwire issues with Blueskysea B4K

Ggwc

Reaction score
Country
United States
I bought an official hardwire kit for the B4K camera and at first everything seemed fine, but then the camera started to cycle on and off randomly while I'm driving. I have correctly followed the included instructions and wired the yellow wire to a switched power source and the red wire to constant on. I've tried changing the low voltage selection on the kit and it would seem to fix it temporarily, but it will eventually start cycling again.

So when it turns off, it turns off like power was cut off to the camera. When it's working properly and I turn my engine off, the camera will play a sound when it turns off. While I'm driving and it shuts off, it doesn't play any sound, it just turns off and when it turns on again, it will play the whole initialization sequence.

Anybody have any insight into what's causing this? Because I waited too long to install it on my vehicle the return window on Amazon has ended so I'm out $20 if I can't fix this issue

It looks like its hardwire kit detects ACC power-off signal while driving.
Double-check its yellow wire connector, to see if it was loosened or not!
Anyway, will send you a hardwire kit for the replacement within 1-year-warranty!

Ok, thanks. That was what I was thinking at first, but when the camera detects ACC power off, wouldn't it still play the shutdown sound first before it turns off? The camera just turns off abruptly. No sound or anything like the power was cut off. But I've checked and triple checked the connections and they all look and feel very solid. This is why I'm wondering if it's the hardwire kit itself that's faulty.

It looks like its hardwire kit detects ACC power-off signal while driving.
Double-check its yellow wire connector, to see if it was loosened or not!
Anyway, will send you a hardwire kit for the replacement within 1-year-warranty!
Hi there, I haven't heard from you for a while. Are you sending me a replacement hardwire kit?

You can DM me your address for a replacement hardwire kit!

Back