Hardwire kit

Jiffy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just bought a Yi dash cam ( the 1080p 165 FOV one in grey) for the Mrs and can't find a Hardwire kit. I've read every page on the forum that I can find, but can't see the wood for the trees. Although it's a right angle micro usb connector, am I right in thinking its a left hand one that I need?

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Jiffy

Cheers, I'm aware there isn't a specific one, just looking for one with the micro usb at an angle. Can't seem to find one with a left handed 90 degree angle. Seen a few in the US, but they do not ship to the UK.

you can use the original power supply with something like a multi safer, power magic pro, rhundo etc, or just use a female cig socket and wire that in

I'm sorted on the power supply, but I'm stuck on the micro usb.. I need the usb to come out of the camera at a right angle and up towards the headlining.. I can find several on line that come out at 90degrees, but with the terminal the wrong way around, and there are loads that come out straight...looks as if I need a left angle 90° micro usb..can't find one

Back