Hello from Orlando, FL

TrevorFL

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello!

First post here. I will buy a dash cam in a month or two. First I will do some research here. Also I want to wait for the new Garmin dash cams that will be available next month and see what the experts here will think about those cams.

Have a great day all! : :)

Trevor

Hey Trevor, welcome!

There are a lot of cool cameras coming out in the next few months, like Jokiin's GuardTrak GT2S, as well as the Vicovation Marcus-3. You have come to the right place to be informed and amused :p :D

Hey Trevor, welcome!

There are a lot of cool cameras coming out in the next few months, like Jokiin's GuardTrak GT2S, as well as the Vicovation Marcus-3. You have come to the right place to be informed and amused :p :D

Thank you GJHS!

I will definitely take a look at those models too. To bad I need to wait to get one of the newest model. When I buy gadgets like this I behave like a kid. :)

Thank you GJHS!

I will definitely take a look at those models too. To bad I need to wait to get one of the newest model. When I buy gadgets like this I behave like a kid. :)
:D I understand. I am really enjoying my new Mobius camera, it makes waiting easier :p

Back