Hello

Jazzist

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Lukas LK7900 (stolen)
Hi Guys,

I started looking at dashcams because of a thread about them on my car club website.

I then found this site somehow and became obsessesed by finding a good camera. I'm an Electronics Engineer and obsessed with gadgets in general.

One reason I'm interested is because my car was hit and run in 2011, luckily I memorised the registration and after about a year and a court date being set the third party insurers finally admitted liability before suffering the loss and the court costs if they were to loose. I'm hoping if it happens again footage might shorten the process.

Plus, I'm about to get an expensive (to me) brand new car and I want to protect it in any way I can (parking mode, etc.).
Glad I found this site it really helped me choose a cam (which is sitting next to me, car arriving on Tuesday so will finally be able to try it).

Also there doesn't seem to be any attitude like I have recently found on some forums, everyone is just helpful; so I'm happy to be here at the moment :mrgreen:

Cheers :lol:

Hi Jazzist,

Glad you joined. Hopefully we can keep the helpful attitude on the forum. I am always impressed how much everyone shares here.

Yea it's a great forum, thanks for creating it. I like the homepage too (FAQ, etc.) :D

jamesbcd said:
Hi. :)

What car did you get?

Fiat 500L Lounge :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368209501751.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368209501751.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 63
Back