Help for update and connect smartphone 70mai chinese version

pancho0423

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello, I am writing to you from Spain.
I'm not sure what camera model I have, so I attach an image.
It is a Chinese version of Aliexpress that I bought a year and a half. I am not able to connect to the mobile application, to try to update and put language in English. Maybe is for buy in China ?
Can you help me with that?, Thanks!

Attachments

• Dashcam.jpeg
    Dashcam.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 17
it's a Chinese domestic market product, they often have no English language option, a better photo of the sticker on the back might help, too hard to read any detail in that photo

Thanks por answer. You can read better the sticker in the photo.
And its no posible connect to smartphone ?

Attachments

• Sticker.jpeg
    Sticker.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 12
uff, I must be clumsier than I thought. I can not find using search engines such as updating the firmware of the mirror to English or connecting with the apk of the smartphone.

uff, I must be clumsier than I thought. I can not find using search engines such as updating the firmware of the mirror to English or connecting with the apk of the smartphone.
might not be a problem with your search engine, likely there is no English firmware available

Apparently you need Mijia app to work with this.

The app looks a lot like Xiaomi Home in international markets. But I can't seem to find the particular dashcam in iPhone Xiaomi Home app. So you might have to use an Android phone and install the APK from the below link to check it out.

Apparently you need Mijia app to work with this.

The app looks a lot like Xiaomi Home in international markets. But I can't seem to find the particular dashcam in iPhone Xiaomi Home app. So you might have to use an Android phone and install the APK from the below link to check it out.

I have tried but it doesn't work

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H 70mai Other 0
A 70mai Other 1
Back