Help Hardwiring Cellink Neo 9 to Blackvue DR900s

Gee6

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

I’m hoping someone can help me out with hardwiring the Neo 9 to my Blackvue DR900s. I’m not 100% sure but would like clarification.

I have 2 thick wires from the Neo 9. The black and Black and White. Which I know the black is earthed and the Black and white goes to the battery + terminal and fused at 20 amps.

Next I have 4 wires that plug into the Neo 9. Red, yellow, green and black. The black connects to black on the Blackvue hardwire , green I’m told I need to go to a ignition live and fused at 10 amps. I then connect the Neo red wire to the Blackvue yellow wire together. The yellow on the Neo and red on the Blackvue are not connected.

Does this sound correct? Cheers guys

Hi all.

I’m hoping someone can help me out with hardwiring the Neo 9 to my Blackvue DR900s. I’m not 100% sure but would like clarification.

I have 2 thick wires from the Neo 9. The black and Black and White. Which I know the black is earthed and the Black and white goes to the battery + terminal and fused at 20 amps.

Next I have 4 wires that plug into the Neo 9. Red, yellow, green and black. The black connects to black on the Blackvue hardwire , green I’m told I need to go to a ignition live and fused at 10 amps. I then connect the Neo red wire to the Blackvue yellow wire together. The yellow on the Neo and red on the Blackvue are not connected.

Does this sound correct? Cheers guys
Hi Gee6,

Did you manage to get sorted? I have the same set up as you, and looking for some advice please.

many thanks
Amanda

Back