Help! Resolution is suddenly awful

Dave Tavres

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,

I got a Mobius 6 months ago and it has been fantastic. Here's video from the camera
I had v1.20 of the firmware on the camera.

A few weeks ago I updated to v2.10 and the video suddenly turned blurry. Here's video from this week

I tried dropping back to v1.20 of the firmware, but it hasn't fixed it.

I don't mean to blame the firmware - maybe it's something else, it just happened to be at the same time.

Can anyone help? Is there any way to 'factory reset' the camera? Can anyone give me some instruction or a link to good instructions?

Thanks so much!
Dave

THANK YOU Jokiin! I saw the refocus post, but didn't think that was the issue. Thank you :)

Now the tedious task of trying to get it focused :)

Dave

THANK YOU Jokiin! I saw the refocus post, but didn't think that was the issue. Thank you :)

Now the tedious task of trying to get it focused :)

Dave
For sure @jokiin is a big help on forum, but previous replay was from @reverend ;)

I just noticed the same thing with one of my Mobius. The lens securing grub screw was very loose, but I don't see how the lens could have rotated out of focus inside the case? I had to rotate it a fair margin to refocus it; it was also very stiff to turn the lens. I found a post on the RC Forums mentioning the lens thread can be damaged by the grub screw causing the stiffness when refocusing. (Of course, I found that after I'd finished re-tightening the grub screw.....)

Back