Hi From Illinois

oppconsulting

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
I1000 F70 DVR Dash
Well im new and not new to the cam road in the 90s i was a response officer when the dash cams were a dream and huge

i was hit by a drunk on the highway while helping a breakdown i kept working 3 or so more years not know the extent of damage it did to me

now i have bad hips my lower back is destroyed but i can still walk and do store but some days it takes allot of oxy

ok sorry short story is is since i have been looking reading and saving hard to get a front and rear camera

finally a ebay seller had a sale going one on like $4o free shipping for the I1000 F70 DVR Dash

i love it but fought the seller for week or so threatening revising feedback i wanted to know how to run it and remote

luckily yesterday a admin or someone emailed back and forth learned so much and able now to get

so i made a user and here i am still learning but seems to be one of the better versions of these cams i read about the fakes and other ones

mine is mov format why does that matter cops and others are behind and may have trouble reading it

mine has very nice black with green letters really clear

i have noticed the lcd is only good for menus like night lcd black or blur of lights put it on pc wow what you can see even in dark parking lots

I know im new but i hate silence or no response have the to say something dont like my posting skills didnt understand things confused you

i repeated what i said in another post dont be like other forums dicks ignore me im not the box of perfection whatever i dont fight anymore but i wont put up with being ignored for my posting skills pm me ask why ask most anything if its personal i will p,m you if thats ok

just dont sit and ignore me because i dont fit your perfection box sorry may be wrong way to say or approach but tired of childish ignore you games on forums
thanks for help and the site

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ssrkid86 Introductions 3
C Introductions 1
Back