Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
DVR-207
Hmmmmmmmmmm

What to buy,

Ive narrowed it down however have a couple concerns:

1) I drive manual, so I dont want shaky image quality, as in through gearshifting, so would the DVR 207 be better because it is a smaller unit?
2) I live in a climate where it is 30-32 degrees constantly daily, so reliability is a must, which one would you recommend?
3) Can the stamp dates on both be removed? as in turn the setting off? or do you have to have them.

Cheers

I think turning the time and date stamp on and off is a pretty standard feature. I don't have either of those cams so I could be wrong.

The time stamping can be turned off on the 027 i believe,and i am sure the new 207 as well. While i do not have a F500LHD the FaQ page for it does mention that
FaQ Page for F500LHD said:
The dash cam vibrates on a bumpy road causing picture quality to be shaky and poor.
and also says that there are better alternative mounts for it as well.

Also does the F500LHD automatically start and turn off when plugged into the cigarette socket?

Found a great review that uses this website too:

Last edited by a moderator:
what did u end up getting? i bought my f500lhd from estore009.

it took 11 days from hk to tx.

it does start recording once ur car starts.

my only gripe, so far is the charger wiggles loose and then it wont charge the dashcamera.

once the internal battery is so low, even eith it plug into the charger the camera turns off.

if i hardwire it, i'm sure the problem wouldnt exist so i blame my setup rather the camera.

Just put my order in for the DVR 207

Overall, was pretty impressed for the value with the DVR207 and given it is the most recent model and good reviews on-line it secured the deal.

Keep in mind I live in a hot mediterranean climate, I'll be sure to post lots of test footage and reviews.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back