How Do I FF and REWIND ON A GS8000L

Q-ROCK

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have the GS8000L and I like the way it records but I don't know how to rewind the playback, it has the arrows at the bottom of the screen but I can't for the life of me figure out how to rewind or fast forward this darn thing......anyone knows how?

I just got one of these myself, so I'm on here trying to learn about it also. Still just getting started, wondering if I need to upgrade the stock firmware for any reason and if so how. I'll try messing with the playback once I get some video recorded and see if I can figure anything out.

Ok, I figured it out and it works pretty well. When it is playing it will have the arrows at the bottom, hit the down arrow on the left side and it will go to 2x speed, hit again and it will go to 4x and 8x. If you hit the up arrow it will go in reverse. If you are at the end or beginning of a clip the same arrows will move you to the next clip.

I just watched my first few clips, and this camera really works well! I'm surprised at how good the video looks, I just need to figure out the rest of the settings now. The camera has the colors way off indoors playing with it but it's fine outside even on a rainy day like today was. I need to see if a firmware flash would help or if I'd just screw it up.

Ok then thanks. I now know that my camera is defective or broken because I tried that a million times but it does not seem to work.......damn it!!!! Whenever I hit those same buttons it only raise and lower the volume. this is crazy

Different firmware versions can be functionally different, same looking product comes from different suppliers and not always the same spec

Back