How make dvr for car with 2 or more cameras fore recoderder with 3g/4g signal ?

hunte88

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi,
i have saw that in the commerce, there are any dashcam with module 4g for alerting and alarm notification and see in real time the external part of the car.
These models have 1module 4g for 1 camera. But if i want use more camera, for example 4, exists any models that can use 4 g models for all camera ?

You can barely get anything that works with 4G for one camera due to lackluster development.

Thinkware T700 with their multiplexer and 4 extra cameras is an option, but you would only get 540p resolution.

Blackvue also do LTE dashcams with so you could use 2 x 2CH units

Blackvue only sends one channel at once on LTE

Hi guys thanks.
I got the 70mai a810, for the moment I will only use it with the rear one and the 4g module.
I have a problem, I would like to use a lifepo4 battery like the thinkware one to power the 2 dashcams and the 4g module. The parking mode of the 4G module only works when the car is turned off (ignition and engine off). If I connect the 4g module to the thinkware battery, the parking mode will not work because it will not detect when the car is turned off and therefore only the normal mode will work. In your opinion, is there the possibility of using the parking mode (turning off the car) even with an external battery (thinkware for sample)?

I think it will work if you wire it up properly.

Back