How many cameras does app support

Gazwould

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thinking about getting a couple of mini2P's front and rear for another car with a single mini2 already in another car .

Obviously I'd have to rename the cameras to distinguish , but does app support multiple cameras ?

yes, APP supports multiple DDPai cameras, but each time it can only connects with one camera.

Super .

Shame the 2P has gained a bright metal lense housing making it stand out , the original was black and more stealthy .

51mDKV8MCsL._SX425_.jpg

DDPai-mini2P-1440P-Ultra-HD-WiFi-Dash-Cam-Distorsionless-Lens-Car-Camera-DVR-Wireless-Snapshot...jpg

actually mini2P is no longer sold on Amazon.co.uk and the available models are mini, mini ONE, mini3C.

Any CPL available to hide the chrome lense housing ?

Hello friend, no any CPL available for this model, thanks.

Cheers , will 2 cameras really be subject to import tax to UK from aliexpress ?

And if I get the ebay UK version with chrome lense housing which I don't like could I successfully paint out the chrome with a satin/matt high temperature paint ?

Hello friend,
1, Don't know if there is an import tax for 2pcs but my personal opinion is, buy from legal channels and pay import tax should be normal.
2, In addition, mini2P has only one version which is with silver-lining around the lens, the "black” version is actually not existed but the renderings.

Lol , why do companies do that !

Many thanks , I wouldn't find out half the things if it wasn't for you .

Back