How To Post Pictures

Use programs like registration viewer and grab screenshot of the video.
Alt+S

Then upload those in the post here 'Upload a File'.

No, it only saves screenshots from your videos.
You can upload pictures right here, not need for any program.
See the 'Upload a File' button on the right corner of reply?

Sorry for the bump but this is the only thread I can find with a search :(

Are there limitations with regard to size that one should respect before posting ?

I've noticed that some threads have BIG pics in the thread itself while others
have smaller size ones at the bottom - the difference being ??

Also, how does one use an avatar ? (Have not searched for that just yet).......

TIA = Roger

roll over your name top right of screen and you'll see the link to avatar in the box that opens up

when you upload a file (to the right of where you're posting) there's an option to show full screen or thumbnail in the thread, your choice which you use

After you attach a picture, if you add it inline by clicking 'Fullscreen' button, it'll show up as big as forum allows, that is 1980p (or adjusted to screen size) even if you upload larger pics.
Then you have to click on the picture to see the larger size.
I've uploaded up to 2560p and forum allows that to upload and keeps the same 2560p width on clicking the resized image.
Before the upgrade, all images were resized to 1920p on the widest side.
Haven't tested how wide is the max allowed now.
Maybe @DashCamMan can chime on the max resolution forum can keep without resizing.

Haven't tested how wide is the max allowed now.

Not really looking for BIG - just want to be respectful of any forum rules ;)
Will still try to be reasonable - I usually "re-size" my pics for other purposes.
Have been on other forums that have stricter limitations.....and the need to use "hosting" services like ImageShack....

a bit more generous with the limits here than most forums, being the topics start at full hd and only go up from there it makes sense I guess

Current picture size limit is set at 2560 x 1296. Size limit is set as 5MB but there seems to be a PHP limit that is set for 2MB that I haven't had time to troubleshoot. So essentially 2560x1296 and 2MB is the limit.

:D As I grow older, my favorite line is," If you don't like what I do and want to tell my Father, I'll give you his grave number".:D

Back