How to upgrade firmware!?? 0903 Nano q

Kot-Begemot

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
How to upgrade firmware! ?? Now I is 20160705, and I want to upgrade to 20160825, have tried different methods, and it did not work, please help

If you are using Linux or Mac, make sure firmware.bin is renamed to all caps: FIRMWAREBIN.

what methods have you tried?

I used Windows:

1 From) formatted microSD device itself;
2) Put FIRMWARE.bin file to the root folder; 3) Turn on the device, but instead of downloading the firmware from the microSD is included video recording

Make sure you have file extensions turned on and don't have a file named firmware.bin.bin

This embodiment does not work

Attachments

• P61010-105906.jpg
    P61010-105906.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 28
  • P61010-110034.jpg
    P61010-110034.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 24
  • P61010-110056.jpg
    P61010-110056.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 24
What no one can help me with a simple answer, developers where are you? what you're doing, your clients can not update your product!

I know you already tried (almost) the same method, but please try again, step-by-step, it have to work. (WINDOWS)

0.) if you ever tried to partition your SD card, then revert it to original, or try with a different card

1.) Remove SD card from your device
2.) Put SD card into dedicated card reader (not camera)
3.) Format SD card by Windows (quick format, FAT32 for 32GB or below | exFAT for 64GB or above)
4.) Download the firmware from http://nanodashcam.com and decompress FIRMWARE.BIN
5.) Copy FIRMWARE.bin to your SD (as is, do NOT rename, TotalCommander preferred)
6.) "Safely remove" your USB drive (card reader) [ right click -> eject ]
7.) Put this SD card to your NanoQ 0903
8.) Plug your NanoQ into car charger or phone charger (NOT usb port on your computer)
9.) The red led will blink (with screen off). Once it's done, it will restart itself
10.) Check your FW version in menu and if everyhink ok then format SD card in camera

Sorry for detailed steps, but maybe there are any little thing you missed

I know you already tried (almost) the same method, but please try again, step-by-step, it have to work. (WINDOWS)

0.) if you ever tried to partition your SD card, then revert it to original, or try with a different card

1.) Remove SD card from your device
2.) Put SD card into dedicated card reader (not camera)
3.) Format SD card by Windows (quick format, FAT32 for 32GB or below | exFAT for 64GB or above)
4.) Download the firmware from http://nanodashcam.com and decompress FIRMWARE.BIN
5.) Copy FIRMWARE.bin to your SD (as is, do NOT rename, TotalCommander preferred)
6.) "Safely remove" your USB drive (card reader) [ right click -> eject ]
7.) Put this SD card to your NanoQ 0903
8.) Plug your NanoQ into car charger or phone charger (NOT usb port on your computer)
9.) The red led will blink (with screen off). Once it's done, it will restart itself
10.) Check your FW version in menu and if everyhink ok then format SD card in camera

Sorry for detailed steps, but maybe there are any little thing you missed

I tried to do on your instructions, and failed perepror****, formatted in exFat and Fat32 format with different sizes of the cluster and above, the device understands only the size of 32 clusters, as above, but when you turn on the device, as always flashing red LED that indicates that the start record and the firmware is still 705

I tried to do on your instructions, and failed perepror****, formatted in exFat and Fat32 format with different sizes of the cluster and above, the device understands only the size of 32 clusters, as above, but when you turn on the device, as always flashing red LED that indicates that the start record and the firmware is still 705

Sorry, I have no more idea. Try to contact manufacturer at service@megcn.com

Back