How to Use the Multi Safer

brdami46

Reaction score
Country
United States
I understand how to connect this device, but I am not sure how to use it.
I do have the "English" manual but I am not sure how the button is used or how the led lights work.
Thanks in advance for your advice.

this device is simply clever )
black wire connect to GROUND of your car
red wire connect to car cigarette lighter fuse
yellow wire is connected to the fuse with a constant voltage, such as fog lamps and position lamps.
first two microswitch (1 and 2) respond to cut-off voltage (11.6, 11.8, 12.0, 12.2V)
next two switches (3 and 4) are responsible for the sleep timer (6h, 12h, 24v, endless) see pic in manual.
button allows you to check the supply voltage of the vehicle. for example, voltage 12.3 volts would be:
2 long blinking blue LED, 3 short blinks.
89f2dedb0859db0f23a2.jpg

Last edited:
yellow wire is connected to the fuse with a constant voltage, such as fog lamps and position lamps.
first two microswitch (1 and 2) respond to cut-off voltage (11.6, 11.8, 12.0, 12.2V)
next two switches (3 and 4) are responsible for the sleep timer (6h, 12h, 24v, endless) see pic in manual.
button allows you to check the supply voltage of the vehicle. for example, voltage 12.3 volts would be:
89f2dedb0859db0f23a2.jpg
89f2dedb0859db0f23a2.jpg
Does the device automatically change to Battery when I turn off the car.? Do the LED's show the source of power - Acc vs Batt?

Yes. Automatically change to batt. Red LED show. If blink then acc source. But i'm not sure...

Back