I must reinstall app every time when I want to connect to dashcam

Whazzzup

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I Must reinstall app every time when I want to connect to dashcam.

I can connect to the DDpai wifi, but the a doesn't recognize the connection and it go back to my wifi settings of my iphone.
But when I delete the DDpai app en download it again from the app store, a can connect to the app only once.

This problem started after the dashcam started to say "SD card error" all the time, but that was solved after a reset of the device.

It seems the latest version of the app has the 4g module enabled, but because the non Chinese devices doesn't support this module i get een error message "4g module not inserted. Synchonization server failure will affect the 4g function, please re test the network"

So disable mobile data for the DDpai app in iPhone settings has solved my problems.

It seems the latest version of the app has the 4g module enabled, but because the non Chinese devices doesn't support this module i get een error message "4g module not inserted. Synchonization server failure will affect the 4g function, please re test the network"

So disable mobile data for the DDpai app in iPhone settings has solved my problems.
Currently I have DDPAI Mini5 with 4G Link Box from DDPAI Malaysia for me to test. It seems that, the only the 2nd batch (with firmware 7.2.x.x) has the global 4G support.

Back