I recorded a Google StreetView car - After 3 months I found the pictures of my car on StreetView.

You can see the mobius at 0:38 :)

That's right, here is the picture. ;)

SVH2.jpg

Your friend even has a horse, thats pretty cool :)

@flank
The house of my friend is on the other side of the street in the direction of the front of my car.
The horse on the picture doesn't belong to my friend but to his neighbour.

@Gibson99
The "disk" is a mirror for a better few to the right for people who want to drive out of the "exit" of the building with the red details at the left of my car.
You can see the exit on the StreetView picture I posted in this topic.

@flank
The house of my friend is on the other side of the street in the direction of the front of my car.
The horse on the picture doesn't belong to my friend but to his neighbour.

@Gibson99
The "disk" is a mirror for a better few to the right for people who want to drive out of the "exit" of the building with the red details at the left of my car.
You can see the exit on the StreetView picture I posted in this topic.
I thought maybe it was some sort of antenna, since it looks paper white, not at all like a mirror. Makes sense to have one there though!

I have looked at the mirror today and you are right, it completely turned white and the mirror is not useable anymore (discoloring of the material caused by sunlight I think).

I recorded a Google StreetView car with my dashcam and after 3 months I found the pictures of my car on Google StreetView.

Google is stalking you lol Google caught my car in my fiancé's driveway early on in our relationship. I thought her dad would get mad lol What kind of car is that? It looks pretty nice.

You think that's bad? How about getting caught on satellite? I was looking at the aerial view of a local cemetery to make map and direction for someone, and I saw 2 parked cars next to my grandparent's headstone. One was my car. Seems the satellite took image at the exact moment I was out helping clean the dead flowers with my aunt (eldest daughter of my grandparent)

Yikes.

You can tell when Google car's been nearby because it's hard to miss that car with the giant ball on top. But you can never tell when a satellite snapped you.

Yet you never see the google street view car on google LOL.

Before you all respond I am not that stupid...

Yet you never see the google street view car on google LOL.

Before you all respond I am not that stupid...
That makes me wonder though. Has a Google Street View Car ever captured another Google Street View Car on Google Street View?

If so was it a huge ball of image blur, or it the automotive equivalent of typing Google into Google?

Seem like google dont update ther street view footage that often here, cuz if i look there i can see i still live in my house and own the Suzuki gran viatra and the gret Fiat punto is in the carport too i see.

https://www.google.dk/maps/@56.2070...93zlQ8_WVjdo6UIWV1pg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=da

But is taken shortly before i moved cuz i can see the little gray box low on the wall near the corner indicating i har fiber internet when the picture was taken.

Seem like google dont update ther street view footage that often here, cuz if i look there i can see i still live in my house and own the Suzuki gran viatra and the gret Fiat punto is in the carport too i see.

Your old neighbor had a thatch roof with straws, pretty cool :D You won't find that in USA.

google street view photo of the front of my house is about 3 years old now and the arial shot is around 4 to 5 years old, going by the car in my drive and the missing shed thats in my garden now

Your friend has two 205 GTIs? Why go for one when you can get double the fun :p

@flank Thatch roofs is allso becomming rare here, but it is a trade thats still thached a fjew places here.
But i dont think they tesch thatching with kelp any more, but that was common on houses some places here

profil_2_123.jpg

Billede-str%C3%A5tag-12.jpg

I think a thatched roof on a log build house would be ideal and look damm good.

Using kelp you dont get teh same result, but its still long lasting, keep heat inside the house.

tang.jpg

Thatching with kelp, its spun up in long strands thats then put on the house, and no you cant take a short cut and use the long kelp growing along the west coast of the US ;)
TANG.jpg

Some still build with kelp today it seem :) those Danes:rolleyes: so bloddy green with ther kelp houses and wind turbines :p

A kelp roof last about 100 - 150 years, and its damm hard to make it burn.

Last edited:
Back