I want a GOOD video quality...

borto82

Reaction score
Country
Italy
hi everyone, this is my first post here.....

I have now a very cheap dashcam with 2 channel, but it's broke, the audio doest't work and the video quality is not good.....

So i want to buy a real dash cam and i need your suggestion.

What is important for me:
Video quality
If is dual channel is better
If there is gps is better
I want to buy it in europe

What is not important
Wifi and monitor
Size

My budget is maximum 200euro (250 dollar)
I read about panorama x2, but is out of budget and on ebay i don't find an european seller (it means that if i buy it in the us i will pay about 30/35% of tax....)

What do you think????

Ciao Borto82

It is hard to do dashcam shopping here in EU, but there is a fjew options, especially if you can make do with 2 single cameras.
As you may have seen many of us use the little mobius for a rear camera, but as its really a action camera it dont have build in GPS, but other than that it support all the dashcam features you will need.

Allso since you live down south you will need to look at cameras with capasitors and not batteries, the mobius allso have a lipo battery but you replace that with capasitors.

For front camera i run the lukas LK7500, but thats not sold in the EU as far as i know, maybe the 7900 is for sale here in EU.
Alternative there is the vicovation markus 3 + 4 but they have a external GPS antenna, or maybe the G90 witch jovuu in UK allso sell beside the Mobius.
The comming 0806 allso seem to shape up to be a good camera, it do have a battery, but its easy to detach from the base and take with you.

There is an official EU reseller of LUKAS. I have been in contact with one in the Netherlands and he provides very good information and answers all my emails.

Back