I was never able to get it running properly

poisons

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I was never able to have my B1M working properly and continuosly. I get the motorbike everyday, but as you can see from the content, sometimes it records even multiple times a day, sometimes nothing. This random thing get me crazy. For example, 24/02 only one record. Then nothing till 9/03, with many recordings. Sometimes a recording starts, but ends after few seconds

I would also attach a small video, the rear camera has some purple frames. The front camera has no problem
I'm not asking for a refund, I would also buy a new one if it could work. Is there a way to debug and check where exactly is the error that freeze the system?

Here you can see the small video of the rear camera glitching, it is like this always:
Rear Camera Video

I already tried to rewire, reset, and so on, no luck.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Untitled.png

Did you contact support?

Rear Camera Video
Looks like a faulty rear camera part or it was an RF-Interference-related problem! Suggest you wrap its rear camera connector with RF tape to avoid this RF interference problem!

Looks like a faulty rear camera part or it was an RF-Interference-related problem! Suggest you wrap its rear camera connector with RF tape to avoid this RF interference problem!
Thanks for the answer, can it also be the cause of the failing recordings?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M B1M 6
A B1M 6
Back