In app text dialog too small

lynchknot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, why is the text in the dialog box so small. I can't even read it without a magnifying glass.

2019-12-01_1-48-54.jpg

Does that really matter? Everything else is normal on my desktop. It's just the text in the dialog boxes in the app that are so small. 3200x1800 is the screen res

scale is at 250%. all setting are at recommended settings. Resolution is stated above your post.

Probably the odd resolution that is the problem, not that you shouldn't be able to have that but their program seems to have issues at some resolutions, the normal issue that gets mentioned is the opposite where it's too big and you can't view everything, no idea what the program was written in but it has some issues for some people

Odd resolution? It's what is recommended for this laptop. Anyway, thanks for that info. I suppose i'll have to continue using a magnifying glass to make changes.

It's not a common resolution, unlikely they've coded it to support that, going by the mixed results I'd think whoever did it uses much lower resolution themselves

ok I see what you are saying. Thanks for being so helpful. I appreciate it.

Odd resolution?
Perfectly normal aspect ratio, so there is no real excuse for it not working correctly, certainly not for the check boxes being half concealed. I guess it is unusable on a small 4K monitor too.

A complaint seems in order, should be straight forward to fix once they know the problem exists on computers other than the one it was produced on.

Back