IOS14 Thinkware Cloud App Crashing

caveman

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Anyone facing this issue of the app crashing ? I tried everything. Restarting the phone, deleting and reinstalling the app. It’s just keeps crashing .

Here's the video

Last edited:
Yup . I did that . Noticed that I don’t see the app in the location services in iOS settings. I think it’s crashing at that.

So did zero it down to the internet collection wifi/ cellular data. If you turn off cellular data and wifi the app loads correctly depends on what your phone is connected to. Then once it loads correctly I turn on cellular data / wifi and it works fine. Looks like I have hit a bug that no one has encountered?

Yup . I did that . Noticed that I don’t see the app in the location services in iOS settings. I think it’s crashing at that.
strange indeed, it should be there.
take it yo are on latest IOS right (14.2) ?

Just check the permissions for the App are set like this image please. (Settings on iPhone and keep scrolling down until you see the installed Apps)

Attachments

• iOS Cloud Permissions.jpg
    iOS Cloud Permissions.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 8
So before updating to the latest version of the Thinkware cloud app it was all working with the older version. The moment I updated the app it just started doing this weird thing.

here’s a video of what I have to do to make it work.

I have to be honest and say i haven't had a single report of that in the UK! I think i would try uninstalling the App, update the phone software to 14.3 and then reinstall the App to see if that makes any difference.

yup will try to do that by updating to 14.3. I was on 14 when this started happening after I updated the app to the latest. I probably shouldn't have updated to the latest version of the app :(. But I did and then it started crashing. So I thought maybe I need to update to 14.2 and did that and it still crashes. Hopefully, 14.3 could solve it? let's see.

Update:

updating to 14.3 didn’t solve the issue . Deleted the app and then updated to 14.3 and re installed

Last edited:
Back