Is anyone selling the CDV300X?

we2b

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is TCL still making the CDV300X? I have found some of the other CDV300 models for sale, none with GPS. The TCL web site now shows, at least in English, only the basic CDV300. I have had no luck contacting TCL on email. They don't return them. Not much better on the phone as I only speak English, Spanish,French and German. The person I spoke to recognized that I was speaking English but not the others. He knew a few words of English, but did not seem to understand my questions. As far as I could tell, they do not have a US distributer or dealer.

I have been using my CDV300X for six months and I have had no problem at all. It is a large upgrade from my old A118 which is still working in another car. I see several reports that there is a serious design problem. No one mentions the specific problem, but that might be the answer for the lack of sellers.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know what the hardware problem is? Mine seems to run a little hotter than my G1W and A118 while we are having record high heat, but this has not caused any problem.

Emailed a distributor in China. They said that the 300x is no longer in production.

Back