Is it worth?

Amu

Reaction score
Country
France
Hi,

has anyone changed from A139 to A139Pro and can confirm that it is worth?

Thank you!

I have not tested the A139 pro, but i dont think it is a upgrade i would do just for the sake of the upgrade.
Sure the A139 PRO are better, but its not like A LOT better, so sure i would do the upgrade if the old camera broke, but not before that.
Of course if moany are no problem, and you can sell / give the old camera to another person, then sure go for it.

I am a dashcam addict, but i only have a pension, and also other hobbies, so while i would love to try a starvis 2 sensor based camera, well i am not buying a A139 PRO camera.

^ that
If you are buying new, sure. if it's broken, sure. But to waste so much money on a slightly better image quality it's not worth it in my opinion. It's not like the new camera has a major upgrade where you can see very clearly during night and adds a ton of improvements. It's not. I would wait until the existing A139 breaks or if a new release has some major advantages in terms of image quality and/or features.

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed advices guys!

You might also consider moving your current A139 to your rear and the A139 Pro on the windshield.

Friends help friends spend money!

Back