Is there a difference in G1W from estore009

Wise87

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
G1W-C, Mobius C
Today I order a G1W from estore009 based on everyones recommendation. I went to ebay and order this Full HD 1080P G1W in which they has sold over 3000. The item has already shipped, super fast.

Later I discover that they also sales a HD1080P 2014y G1W for a few dollars more that is marked 2014 and has 320mah battery.

I thought all the latest G1W from estore009 came with the new battery.

He list the following: What is different with the other one?
1-Newer G1W with bigger 320mah battery.
2-Different Starting Image from this newer camera.
3-Different package content for newer camera: HDMI cable removed from this package!

I guess it doesn't matter about the battery since it will be wired to power at all times and the chipset and video remains the same. I was just wondering.

I ordered the same one you did but got the HD1080P 2014y G1W. I don't know if it was a mistake or what. Everything is the same from the pictures, from the box to the cables. At first I thought they sent me the wrong one because of the box and the color of a blue G1W on it. I ordered a black one. I did get a HDMI cable. I also like the mount better because there is a clip the prevents the G1W from sliding off. The power cable is more than adequate at about 12 feet long to loop around the windshield for a clean install. I was worried it may not be long enough. Shipping was fast at one week to the USA. I ordered it late March and it just got here a day ago.

The G1W was easy to set up. The menu was already in English. I had heard of people complaining about finding the English menu. I didn't even format the memory card and it worked. The files I downloaded are in MOV format so I know I got a real G1W. I am loving it so far. Good luck!

I also like the mount better because there is a clip the prevents the G1W from sliding off.
Can you post a picture of this new mount with the clip. I'm wondering if that will make it incompatible with the rearview mirror mount.

Back