Issue with parking surveillance mode

katalyn08

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hello,

I have been using for a month a 70mai A500S Dash cam pro plus +, connected with 70mai hardwire kit and I observed that if there are more than one incident in parking mode (shock, vibrations due to motorcycle loud sound or any ballance made by the wind generated after trucks/buses passing), the camera is not stop recording any more, it remains on. I found it on, with the green light, for two times. I waited for few minutes but it didn't stop.

After first incident everything is ok, it stops after 1 minute of recording.

I tried to factory reset and reconfigure the camera but it have the same the same behavior.

Do you have any ideas of what should I do, or did any of you observed this issue?

Thank you for your answers.

Did you manage to find a firmware that makes the sensor more sensitive?

No, I use the default firmware. I just updated it wheh the app notified me that is a new firmware availble.

But at this moment I disabled the parking surveillance mode, I use only timelapse mode, I find it more useful.

But at this moment I disabled the parking surveillance mode, I use only timelapse mode, I find it more useful.
How do you use the timelapse mode, directly on the battery or with a larger accumulator? They sent me 2 versions of the older firmware since May 70, but the parking mode is still not more sensitive...

How do you use the timelapse mode, directly on the battery or with a larger accumulator? They sent me 2 versions of the older firmware since May 70, but the parking mode is still not more sensitive...
I connected the 70mai hardwire kit to the fusebox, as it says in the instructions and in 5 months I never had problems with battery consumption.

The sensitivity of parking surveilance is a little weird, as I said i first post, in my case it was starting at loud noises, but when I hit the car (for testing, in many points) it didn't started.

That is why I disabled parking surveillance and enabled only timelapse. I think it is enough, it take one photo at a second, so I am sure that anything could happen, will be captured.

Back