ITB Black Box Player & SD Card Settings

suparoo

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
SG9665GC V2 with 200GB SanDisk Ultra microS Card & CPL
I cannot get my ITB Black Box Player program to save any settings changes to the SD Card, does anybody else have the same problem or is my SD card on the blink so to speak?

The SD card is the one supplied with the Dash Cam upon purchase.

I had no problems with any Viewer version or ITB-100HD or ITB-250HD. Look at your SD Card and check if it is not locked by mistake.

enjoy,
Mtz

Are you able to write files to the SD card using normal file explorer? If so I can generate a setup file with the configuration you want.

Mtz said:
I had no problems with any Viewer version or ITB-100HD or ITB-250HD. Look at your SD Card and check if it is not locked by mistake.

enjoy,
Mtz

Thanks MTZ, that was the first thing that I checked, it is unlocked.

yakpimp said:
Are you able to write files to the SD card using normal file explorer? If so I can generate a setup file with the configuration you want.

Hi Yakpimp, I can copy and paste the original Setup folder that came with the card when purchased, I made a backup copy of all the files before using the card.

I am going to uninstall the ITB Black Box Player and re-install it to see if the program is corrupted somehow, if I still have a problem I will consider taking you up on your offer.

Thanks.

Hi yakpimp, problem has been solved with the uninstall - reinstall, program must have got corrupted somehow or never installed properly in the first place, dunno.

Awesome, glad you got if straightened out.

I've found that the software is really buggy. It crashes all the time for me and it's almost easier to just view the files in media player.

yakpimp said:
Awesome, glad you got if straightened out.

I've found that the software is really buggy. It crashes all the time for me and it's almost easier to just view the files in media player.

Touch wood, I have never had the software crash on me ........... yet.

Back